Adrenaline - Shred\nAdrenaline - Burn Up\nAfrica In Motion - The View On High\nAfrica In Motion - Mahadi\nFunk and Disco - Movin Out (Instrumental)\nFunk and Disco - Oceans Casino\nFunk and Disco - The Stickup\nCinematic Minimalism - Deep Space Repeat\nCinematic Minimalism - Earthflow\nAfrica In Motion - Umalay\nFunk and Disco - American All Stars\nCinematic Minimalism - Paper Sky\nAdrenaline - Surfin\nFunk and Disco - String Theorist\nAfrica In Motion - Burundi\nAfrica In Motion - Counter Attack\nCinematic Minimalism - Out Of The Music Box\nCinematic Minimalism - Silver Timeline\nCinematic Minimalism - Eyes Wide Open\nAfrica In Motion - Sun City\nAdrenaline - Blackout\nCinematic Minimalism - Electricity\nAdrenaline - Fast and Furious\nAdrenaline - Resist\nCinematic Minimalism - Dust Tail\nFunk and Disco - Night Fox\nAdrenaline - Methracer\nAdrenaline - Dan Digger\nAdrenaline - Bonebreaker\nCinematic Minimalism - Cold Seep\n

Licensing Information

Using the music in a film, television, radio or non broadcast production requires an MCPS licence. The process is designed to be convenient and quick. You can apply for a licence online at MCPS PRS or by using an Application for Music Licence form (AFML) available here

The MCPS publishes a Production Music Rate Card (updated every year) which details the rates (measured in 30 second units) for all types of productions and territories of exhibition anywhere in the world and can be downloaded here.

The licence for any one production is generally valid for an unlimited period but a new licence is required if the production is altered or if its use or territory is extended. Application must be made prior to any exploitation of the production.

Music details (title, composer and publisher) and track durations are required for each track used in a production. This will ensure that composers receive their correct royalty from the licence.


The MCPS / PRS website is very helpful and will answer your questions on licensing production music. There are discounts available for larger users.

Performing rights in KPM and MUSICHOUSE music are licensed by PRS. The licences for such uses are generally the responsibility of broadcasters and venue owners. Producers should be able to provide music details to facilitate correct PRS royalty payments.

Application to use the music for ringtones, sampling, commercial releases or other (non sync) uses should be made to KPMMUSICHOUSE.

International Licensing

For information regarding licensing on productions made outside the UK please go to, click on Licensing information, then click the link at the bottom of the licensing guide for international users. This will then give you the info you need and a list of KPM’s international agents.

Please see the contacts page of this site for details of the MCPS PRS alliance.